February 26, 2014

February Book Haul!

The Seven Realms Novels by Cinda Williams Chima.

After watching watching lots of videos of Regan from Peruse Project I couldn't resist buying this bookset. According to her this series is amazing and after hearing what it's all about it got me really interested. I finished the first book already and I L-O-V-E-D it. Can't wait to read the rest of it!

Hollow City by Ransom Riggs.

I also bought Hollow City by Ransom Riggs, I've had the first book for a while and I really loved it, so when the book was available for pre-order I couldn't resist! The cover is amazing again and when I was flipping through it I saw a lot more interesting old photographs.

Flee market finds!

I went to a flee market 2 times this month and I brought home these books. I only buy second handed books when they still look like they're new. These are all Dutch books (3 of them translated for English), too bad they don't over English books. The English titles are (from top to bottom): The Cabinet of Curiosities, Beneath the Skin, The Diner and The Judas Strain.

No comments:

Post a Comment