April 3, 2014

April TBR

Can you believe it's april already? I can't. We didn't have a real winter here in the Netherlands (thank God) and it's really warm here for this time of the year. Spring started really early and I love it.

This month I'm planning to finish and continue some series and I want to finish Neil Gaiman's American Gods on the Kobo reader.

I'll be finishing the Seven Realms series by reading the Crimson Crown by Cinda Williams Chima. I think I'll be starting with this one, I'm so curious about how it all ends. I'm also gonna finish the Divergent series by Veronica Roth. I really liked the first book, the second a little bit less, so I'm hoping the final book will be amazing again. I'm gonna read the second book from the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi, I want to read Unite Me before I'll read Ignite Me, but I don't have that book yet, so it'll have to wait a little while before I finish the series :)
Last friday I also bought a new boxed set: The Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare. I've heard some amazing things about this series, so I'm eager to start it!

So this is it! I'm hoping to read a little bit more than these, but let's not press it. What are your reading plans for April?

No comments:

Post a Comment