May 2, 2014

April Wrap Up

This month I've read a total of 6 book. I'm still on schedule for my 50 books challenge, so yay! I've finished 4 series this month: The Divergent series, The Shatter Me series, The Seven Realms series and The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel. I feel kinda sad that they're all finished!

This is what I've read:
  1. Veronica Roth - Allegiant (Divergent, #3)
  2. Tahereh Mafi - Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)
  3. Tahereh Mafi - Unite Me (Shatter Me, #1.5 and #2.5)
  4. Tahereh Mafi - Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)
  5. Cinda Williams Chima - The Crimson Crown (Seven Realms, #4)
  6. Michael Scott - The Enchantress (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #6)

I want to write some series reviews about some of the series, so I'm not going to tell lots about them right now. I really liked all the series, loved some of them and was a bit disappointed about one of them..

Reading Challenge: 23/50

No comments:

Post a Comment